He's all of 9.. ok almost 10 (on the 16th)... he has been asking for a few months now to pump the gas, because it's "man's work" as he says. Should I nurture his growing "manly" streak and start letting him pump gas occasionally or is that a bit much? He's pretty mature for his age and loves doing things to help.
And I don't mean totally on his own, I'll still be standing there supervising.
Posts with Most Replies
- As I was sitting in Starbucks this morning I noticed she sent her dd to bathroom..
- Do you REALLY support LGBT's having EQUAL rights?
- HOW MUCH IS IN YOUR SEXUAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT?
- Cop in Ferguson Tells Protestors, "I Will F***ing Kill You" and "Go F*** Yourself," Then Gets Turned Into Meme
- dude calls on the pot haters...