Your Essential Pregnancy Handbook by Shelley S. Binkley, M.D.
Master the essentials of pregnancy with a double insider's view--an obstetrician and a mother.
Features contained in no other pregnancy book:
* Photo-illustrated guide to labor
* How to cope with hormonal changes of pregnancy and post-partum
* Special chapter for dads
* Considering home birth? Find out if you are a good candidate.
"This book is perfect for those looking for pertinent information in a concise, yet entertaining vehicle." --John C. Hobbins M.D., Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology University of Colorado School of Medicine.
To order your copy visit: www.doityourselfbaby.com
Featured Posts in All Groups
- 'Something needs to be done': Parents say they want justice for baby's bruises *TRIGGER WARNING PICTURES*
- Question for White Moms (any race feel free to answer tho!)
- Where would you like to live- Country, city, suburbs?
- A positive post. Yes, sunshine, raibows..glitter and all that . Share yours.
- How much do you spend a year on....