I want my legacy as a mother to be that I was always caring, kind, and understanding to my daughter. don't want to be an overbearing and overprotecitve mother. My mother did that to me and I became rebellious. I want her to always know that I am her mother and no matter what I am on her side. If she makes a mistake even a big one that could change her life, I will be ther not judging but helping. I feel that alot of mothers are too quick to judge their children becuase they pu them on a pedestal and don't expect them to mess up. I expect Amani to mess up becuase she's human. But when she does, I want her to know that I will be ther eto help clean it up (in most not all cases). Just becasue I expect her to mess up doesn't mean it's ok for her to do it on purpose, it just means I want her to be human.That's all
Most Liked Posts
- Ever Notice How Gay Parents....
- If your child is severely allergic to something be a responsible parent and do not bring them to a fast food restaurant
- I am aborting my Downs syndrome child at 17 weeks. **UPDATE**
- CHECK YOUR BOOBIES!!!!! A tribute.
- My DH's father got gay married....and guess what happened