Being green has become very popular but expensive at the same time. The following tips won't cost you green from your pocket, some done once it will not take any more of your time and I can guarantee some of the tips will save you money.
1. Go paperless on your bills. Most companies will email you your bill plus most offer pay billing. Saves paper, money, time.
2. Turn your water heater down to 120 degrees. This is something you can do with a screwdriver. Don't go below 120 cause the temp kills germs. To get instructions look on water-heater paper work or google.
3. Hang one or two loads of clothes up a week. If you do use the dryer do loads back to back.
4.Turn power strips off at night.
5.Say no thank you to plastic bags esp when you are getting 1 item. Return bags to store to be recycling bin at store.
6.Most communities offer recycling programs use them. Some cities provide curb pick up and others offer drop off. You can sometimes find interesting things including recent magazines, mason jars up to simple furniture
7.Compose if possible.
8.Use freecycle or craigslist for items. Swap with friends on items.
9. Adjust your thermostat on a/c. I do love the programmables tho once done you don't have to worry about it.
10. Combine car trips.
Active Posts in All Groups
- Official Mom Confessions Bump Post
- My unvaccinated child has rights and Im reporting this b****! EDIT! EDIT AGAIN! FFS 3rd edit! #4 Update
- got my new breast implants today! Edit to include pictures, one better picture, eight day post-op pic in green shirt, added a before pic in bikini
- IM OBSESSED!!😍😍
- How many would do what Kim Davis did?