today my husband informed me that he has a very likely possibilty of being transfered to a new job. the nearest place is 7 hours away. im usually supportive in new ventures however i have 2 children from a previous marriage and their father and i have joint custody. moving will be very hard . because they will not not be able to come. so i have suggest my husband looking for a new job, but he has 15 years with his present company and does not want to leave. so do i go and see my other children 10and 8 once a month and on school breaks do i visit my husband on weekends only and take away him seeing his 18mth old. do i demand him to start over in a new company, i don't know how to tell the older kids that mom has to leave or explain to a smaller one that we wont see bubby and sisssy so much. it is a very hard time and very sad one at that. i am just so confused i know that i need to follow my husband but how do i see my other kids so little.
Posts with Most Replies
- Do you plan on sucking from your Husband's financial teet forever?
- for those that claim to have a good man/have met the love of their lives.....
- What is wrong with this picture? Do you think he is less of a man?
- OK Sanctimommys, let's see if I got this straight...
- How can atheists be good without God?