NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Start/End Dates. CafeMom's Super Mom Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on April 26, 2010 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on May 23, 2010 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes is sponsored by CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMom ("Sponsor").
2. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and Canada (except the province of Quebec) who are 16 or older as of date of entry, and who are CafeMom members. Proof of age and legal U.S./Canada residency may be required. Void outside of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and Canada and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the U.S. or Canada and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply.
3. How to Enter: Receive an entry when you visit http://www.cafemom.com/widgets/splash.php?widget_id=200 during the Sweepstakes Period, download the Super Mom Scavenger Hunt widget and click on the Start (or Keep) Looking button. A click counts as an entry. Limit 10 clicks/entries per day, per member and per email address. You may click on the widget more than 10 times on any day, but only your first 10 clicks will count as entries for that day. If you are not yet a member of CafeMom, you can register online as follows: Simply visit CafeMom at www.cafemom.com and complete all required information on the online registration form, then click the "submit" button at the end of the form.
All entrants must have a valid email address. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of prize requires a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. Sponsor will conduct a drawing on or about the end of each week during the Sweepstakes Period from all eligible entries received during the applicable Weekly Entry Period as follows: The Weekly Entry Period for (1) the First Drawing starts at 12:00 a.m. ET on April 26, 2010 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on May 2, 2010; (2) the Second Drawing starts at 12:00 a.m. ET on May 3, 2010 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on May 9, 2010; (3) the Third Drawing starts at 12:00 a.m. ET on May 10, 2010 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on May 16, 2010; and (4) the Fourth Drawing starts at 12:00 a.m. ET on May 17, 2010 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on May 23, 2010. One winner will be selected in each of four (4) weekly drawings for a total of four (4) winners. If no entries are received for a given weekly drawing, the next week's entries, if any, will be used to award the previous week's prizes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during each Weekly Entry Period. Non-winning entries will not be rolled over into subsequent weekly drawings. By entering the Sweepstakes, you fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. FOR CANADIAN RESIDENTS: In order to win, any selected Canadian entrant must first correctly answer a time limited mathematical skill testing question which will be administered by email addressed to the selected entrant's email address provided at the time of entry.
5. Prizes. Each winner will receive a gift selected by CafeMom. The winner of the First Drawing will receive one Spa Finder gift certificate. Approximate retail value is $150. The winner of the Second Drawing will receive one Canon Digital camera. Approximate retail value is $180. The winner of the Third Drawing will receive one iRobot Roomba. Approximate retail value is $270. The winner of the Fourth Drawing will receive a Dell Netbook. Approximate retail value $310. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution or cash redemption. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Gift Certificate subject to terms and conditions of Spa Finder.
6. Notification. Winner will be notified email and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release ("Release") within 10 days of the date of notification. If any winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Release must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian and such prize will be delivered to minor's parent/legal guardian and awarded in the name of parent/legal guardian. If any winner cannot be contacted after 2 attempts over a ten (10) day period, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
7. Conditions. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes or duties are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes the winner's permission for Sponsor to use her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by the winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrant agrees on her behalf, and on behalf of her respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, partners, licensees, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakesrelated activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and prize delivery. Sponsor and its agents do not make, nor are in any manner are responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prizes except that if applicable, the prizes shall be subject to manufacturer's stated warranty. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Sponsor does not make, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize. If entrant does not comply with these Official Rules, or attempts to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way, she will be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
8. Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry who must also be eligible to enter and win. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one's ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may, at its discretion, select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received unaffected by the problem. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules ("Claim") must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States or, for Canadian residents with any statutory claims, in a court of competent jurisdiction within Canada. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ENTRANTS WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY OR AS MEMBERS OF ANY CLASS OF CLAIMANTS PERTAINING TO ANY CLAIM. OR IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S/LEGAL FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM THE PERPETRATOR TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by July 23, 2010 to CafeMom, Attn: Super Mom Sweepstakes, 401 Park Avenue South, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10016.
11. Sponsor. CMI Marketing, Inc. d/b/a CafeMom, 401 Park Avenue South, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10016.